Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekend Ramblings - U.S. Civil War Re-union

Here is a link to an old video that I received from my cousin Bob.  It show north and south civil war veterans getting together at Gettysburg in 1913 and 1938.  Although they fought each other, there seems to be a comrade amongst the soldiers, a shared experience that brought them together.  An interesting video for many reasons.

Civil-war-veteran-soldier-footage-captured-between-1913-and-1938

Sat in the living room this morning as I do every morning appreciating the view.  Thought I would share it with you by sketching my view in less than 1 hour.


2 comments:

  1. Agreed! Great sketch :) It almost looks Van Gogh style. I want to watch this video after Dexter... I am a Civil War buff so this is kind of fascinating.

    ReplyDelete