Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fotos - Aikman Photos

I didn't get a chance to get out and take pictures this week, so I thought I would look through my scanned photo files.  I decided I would post the below photos of the Aikman/Isaacs families, from my wife's side of the family.  Some photos need identification of the people.  Lou, can you help?  Kris needs to renew her interest in the genealogy of her side of the family so that it too can be posted.

In no particular order, here are some of the photos I have scanned.  Hope you enjoy.

Aikmans: Agnes, Inez, Lucy, Luis (Billings Montana 1926)

Aikmans: Louis, Olin, Gordon, Orville, Forest

CC Aikman Family

Who are these men?

Isaacs: Abe, Clint, Leonard, Joe, William

Issacs: Daisy, Lucy, Gloria, Verna

Louis Pearl Aikman (back)

Louis, Louis, Agnes, Lucy, Inez?

"Worthwhile" Club, Bono, Indiana

Who is this man and woman?

Who?

Louis Aikman (center)

1 comment: